Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Entrepreneur of The Week

 


NAPS PRESS: CAN YOU BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO OUR READERS?

EmmyBakes: I’m Otakoya Emmanuel Remilekun by name and a 300 level student of Philosophy department. I’m the CEO of EmmybakesAndEvents. 

 

NAPS PRESS: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

EmmyBakes: I’m a model, a singer and mostly into catering and decorations.

 

NAPS PRESS: HOW AND WHY DID YOU GET INTO THIS BUSINESS?

EmmyBakes: I desperately have passion for this work and I’ve always dreamt to be bigger in the baking industry.

 

NAPS PRESS: HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE BEING A STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR? IS IT HARDER ON YOU?

EmmyBakes: Being a student entrepreneur is one of the best things that has happened to me in life because I have the opportunity to meet more and more people who would eventually turn clients sooner or later.

 

NAPS PRESS: HOW DO YOU BALANCE BUSINESS AND SCHOOL LIFE?

EmmyBakes: Well, I work in my bakery mostly at night cause I do not love to miss classes at all. Honestly, trying to combine it is hard but God 'gat' me.

 

NAPS PRESS: DO YOU PLAN ON CONTINUING THIS BUSINESS AFTER SCHOOL OR IS IT JUST A TEMPORARY GIG?

EmmyBakes: Definitely. I will always continue my business anywhere I find myself because that’s definitely what I want and I would always go for what I want no matter how hard it is.

 

NAPS PRESS: WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL OUR READERS WHERE THEY CAN REACH YOU FOR BUSINESS?

EmmyBakes: For your cakes and treats, you can always reach us through instagram @theemmycakes and WhatsApp- 08100866683. We bake cakes for different celebrations, small chops, pastries and decorations for all types of events. Patronize us and feel the the goodness of our products 

Post a Comment

0 Comments